Michigan Inground Pool Installers
Have you been thinking about adding to your backyard landscape by adding an In Ground Pool? You just want that oasis of relaxation where you can spend the steamy summer days with family and friends. Why not add to the value of your home while you are at it? Come visit us at Blockco where our honest and friendly staff can help you choose what is right for your family.
In Ground Pools Styles
CLASSIC POOL DESIGNS
Basic In-Ground Pool Types
An In-Ground Pool is normally installed by a professional because of the expertise involved in the building process. They are more costly, larger and permanent. There are four basic types to choose from:
- Vinyl-Lined – a liner is attached to a frame that has been built during the excavation.
- Aluminum – a cheaper material, but not as sturdy.
- Fiberglass – a large factory built a shell that is lowered into the excavation site by a crane.
- Concrete – this has to be constructed on site and is built according to your specs. It is available in a variety of finishes.
After deciding that you want to have an In Ground Pool installed, the construction time will vary depending on the type of pool you decide to build.
- Vinyl-Lined – one to three weeks
- Fiberglass – up to two weeks
- Concrete – up to 12 weeks
An In-Ground Pool is a large investment for your family and therefore their lifespan is quite long. A vinyl liner may need to be replaced in 10 years whereas a concrete pool is very durable and can last for decades. If you live in an earthquake zone, think about installing a fiberglass pool because it has some give.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to an In-Ground Pool. You can spend $15,000 to $200,000 depending on what you want. A custom concrete pool can be built to any design or shape. You can really customize by adding barstools, an island, and waterfalls. So you have to decide on your budget and stick to it! Also be aware that you are not just investing in Michigan inground pool installation, but there are additional costs like decking and fencing that will need to be added.