Gas vs. Charcoal: The Debate Rages On
Summertime in Michigan is perfect grilling weather. Nothing beats a grilled steak or hamburger. As for hot dogs, is there any other way to fix them except for on the grill? So, the question really is, do you buy a gas grill or a charcoal grill? Charcoal or propane? Now we are getting to the core of the debate. Not sure? Then keep reading or stop by and see our friendly staff at Blockco to check out our Outdoor Grills.
Gas Outdoor Grills
Gas Outdoor Grills are convenient. They are run on propane and heat up quickly while cooking evenly. It’s like taking your cook stove outdoors to use. Some advantages to using a gas grill are:
- Very easy to start up a gas grill.
- Cooks a lot of food at once.
- You can grill until the propane runs out.
- Can quickly reheat leftovers.
Charcoal Outdoor Grills
Charcoal is a more natural way of cooking. Cooking over a flickering flame will bring out the caveman in most men. The only time the majority of hubbies will pull out the spatula and apron is if there is a fire and a slab of meat involved! Some advantages to using a charcoal grill are:
- Nothing beats the taste of charcoal grilling.
- A gas grill cannot beat the heat from a charcoal grill.
- It’s trickier to start a charcoal grill.